Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Need for Speed Payback Official Gameplay Trailer

Need for Speed Payback Official Gameplay Trailer

Image source: https://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/333/files/2017/06/need-for-speed-payback-gameplay-trailer.jpg

Koenigsegg Regera. Zero-to-sixty
in two point seven seconds. We intercept,
then grab the cargo. It will be part of the convoy.

What do you think? Quick hit-and-run. Get me close to the truck
and I'll take care of the rest. Get me close to that truck
before it hits the tunnel. The House won't let us
anywhere near the truck.

We got to take out those cars! Get rid of these guys! That's what I'm talking about! Let's get that truck! Look out! Damn it! What the hell? This guy is out of his mind! There's something much
bigger going on here. What's the plan? Forget in the tunnel. We get him before
he reaches the city. Guys, more House cars
headed your way! These guys are tougher! Freaking tanks
is what they are! They're going down
either way.

Take them out, Ty! Guys,
city's coming up fast! Jess, I've got
a really bad idea. Mac? Ladder on the side. You can get up from his right. It's now or never, Jess! Do it! Keep it steady! Jump! Jess? Jess,
you got this? Jess?! I got this! Woooh!
That's what I'm talking about! Good job, team! Let's take
this baby home! Let's see
what she can do.

OK, boys! Let's even the odds..