Saturday, January 14, 2017

DE EERSTE SJAAKCEMBER VLOG!! - #SJAAKCEMBER

Hello, good morning people! Welcome to the first Sjaakcember vlog I am super excited that you are tuned in on this beautiful... Let me think, what day is it? Tuesday, or is it Monday? Tuesday, on this Tuesday Because it's the 30th of December What am I saying? It isn't the 30th of December It is the 30th of Ocotber [November] That's because my vlogs are recorded one day ahead I am currently in my pajamas because I had a huge headache this morning and because of that I couldn't get out of bed and to the office So that was a bummer But... Wow! I am wide awake right now, I took some ibuprofen and drank my tea. Nice and sweet from my Twitch cup Yeah, that's nice Thanks to Tim a.K.A.

Qun from Twitch for giving me this Twitch cup So yeah Sjaakcember boys and girls This is the very first one and we are going to do a lot today, because we need to a lot! Right now it's half pas five in the afternoon It is a little late. I know, I am sorry But I think it's going to be a long and awesome evening We have a lot to do, I have to ship these packages today My whole living room and I literally mean my whole living room was covered with packages look in the back, checkout the boxes The packages I am about to ship are three boxes filled That are sixty five packages in total Sixty five! Sixty five, that's a lot! By the way, thanks everyone for supporting Griffers that means a lot to me Also to my colleagues: Hugo and Bjrn They are helping a lot All the Custom Printed Crewnecks are shipped Finally! So everyone can finally where what they bought Some customers entered their address information wrong and that's why we couldn't complete every shipment But that doesn't matter, we are fixing that And if your someone who didn't enter their address information correctly: check your mail or follow us on Twitter: @GriffersWear And then everything will be alright So, wat are we going to do today? A lot First we have to go to a DIY store to pick up some material to build a bigger shelving unit because to one we have right now to save the Griffers clothing in is becoming a a little too small First we thought it wouldn't be a big deal but after ordering new products for December, we figured out that it got too small Talking about December... We have a discount from 1 till 30 December So if you want to buy a sweater? Not a sweater like this, this isn't a Griffers sweater But if you are willing to buy a sweater check us out on Twitter: @GriffersWear and our website: www.Griffers.Com because you can find your favorite Griffers Wear right there So today we are going to the DIY store and we also have to ship the packages People have just ordered a Griffers product, which I have to process and I have to get to town to pickup a new iPhone recharger my iPhone is driving me crazy Well, there is actually nothing wrong with my iPhone But, you know the recharger always breaks down literally, I have owned And that is the worst thing of all Let's see, for how long? I broke five rechargers Five rechargers in this year only How many rechargers did your break? Let me know and post a comment! And I almost forgot it: don't forget to give this video a like So I know that you guys like that I picked up vlogging again Well, I am talking too much Let's start, day one of Sjaakcember Let's freaking do this! Let's go! And that's how you get rid off... Euh...

Yeah That's how you get rid of boxes! Soaked because of the rain. Now it's time to ship the packages at the post office! And after that, it's shopping time! At what time are they closing?
- I think at six So let's go! Alright, I am in the DIY store and I saw some nice tweets passing through Let's see. Where was it? No, no, no The tweets just keep coming Look, here is a tweet from Tessa Wow, iCreatz don't mess up my view Tweet: "So excited for #Sjaakember! I can't wait!" Timo: "Tomorrow starts #SjaakCember!" Yes yes, it's the 1st of December Let's see, "SUPER EXITED", by Yenca Ey Jordy, my man A lot of positive tweets, that's awesome! Right now I am in the DIY store My mother really likes these fireplaces At home we've got an empty wall and a fireplace will fit perfectly on that wall The shipping of the packages got a little bit wrong, so we have to fix that We will get some big troubles if we don't fix that But, that will be alright By the way, the weather here is really sh*tty Can you find something nice, mom? No? Me neither Alright I am back in the car A lot went wrong today, the first day of Sjaakcember About these packages in the back, like I said in the DIY store I went like this.. The post office wouldn't take it the packages where to big to fit in a mailbox Usually we work with mailbox packages and bigger boxes If you order like a t-shirt or a sweater we will put it in a mailbox package, it's cheaper for you and for ourself They where really harsh at the post office to me and my mom so we said: forget it, we go to another post office, which is a local supermarket so here we are.

My mother is picking up some food And later in the evening we will drop off the packages right here because right now it's pretty busy inside A fun thing is: you can see on Google Come one camera, focus Do you see this graph? This is the supermarket where I drop off the packages And you can see at what our of the day it will be busy So in a few hours we will be back to drop off the packages, and not when it's busy otherwise the customers after us have to wait untill we finished sixty packages and they don't have time for that So yeah I also wanted to go to the bank today to handle some business And I also have to go to the KPN (Dutch Internet Provider), because they keep charching my mothers credit card and because I switched to another provider, I had two internet services And I needed those because of DDOS attacks and such during streaming But nowadays I don't stream that much anymore Because I am quite busy with my company and other stuff, like my internship and I want to enjoy my life sometimes But I am happy I can vlog for you guys this month Maybe this first day wasn't that successful I also want to make something clear about some packages And I am not talking about these in the back but about the packages from you guys! You can send me fanmail if you want Like special fanmail for Sjaakcember And I want to answer your questions every Tuesday! So I will ask on Twitter if you have any questions for me, and all that while I am processing the new Griffers orders I can see it on my phone everything there is a new order, and they just keep coming So if you have a question for me, put it in a tweet and maybe I will answer it while working! And you can send me fanmail, if you want, on this address: hold on, let me look it up let's see Do you want to send me fanmail? Thank you train for making that noise Mail it to this address: In Amsterdam, The Netherlands Don't forget to put my name on it: Shaquille Polak Forgot it? Don't worry, I will put it in the description of every Sjaakcember vlog So you can send me fanmail You can always send me some cany, or artwork to hang above my desk So send me your fanmail! Be creative and send it to the address in the discription So yeah This is really everything I wanted to say, I just have to wait intill my mother is back We are about the prepare dinner Anyway, the Q&A will be right there! Alright, I am back at my place I just tweeted I can show it to you guys There it is "Okay guys! I need your questions for the Q&A in my vlog. Tweet met your questions!" I've alrady spotted some great questions Let's see, I am not really in the mood for questions about school A question from Selin: what do you want to achieve before 2016? That's a nice question Selin, at this moment I wanted to reach... I have to look at the lens, not at the display I wanted to reach 30,000 subscribers and we surpassed that Right now we have something like 32,700 subscribers If we can reach 35,000 before the end of this year That would be really awesome, that a little bit more than 2,000 subscribers But it would be really cool if we can reach 40,000 subscribers during Sjaakcember It would be really cool Another question from Tessa Aaldering, I will show you guys She asks: do you watch series? I don't watch series myself But my mother does. Mom, what serie do you watch? Andpower Andpower? No, Empire Empire?
- Ja, that a show from the States An American serie.

My girlfriend does too, she is watching New Girl, Orange is the New Black On don't know any of these series What?
- I also watch those My mother is also watching these series, I don't I am more like - as you know - a livestream person myself So I am only watching Twitch livestreams And that's it I used to watch Netflix when it came out in the Netherlands I almost said Amsterdam I was subscribed to Netflix when it launched in the Netherlands I used to watch Weeds It was about a mother who made money of selling weed It was a pretty funny storyline But eventually I cancelled my subscription so no more Netflix & Chill for me but as I said, my girlfriend does watch series Let's see, next question Balte asks: what is your favorite pizza? I really really love pizza! My favorites are pizza shoarma and pizza pepperoni But I don't like pizza Hawaii I just don't like the pineapple and the other sh*t on it We still have some questions left, but I am going to save them So every Tuesday there will be a Q&A. So if you have a question for me Don't hesitate to ask! Dinner is almost ready
- Alright, that Q&A for this week I hope you enjoyed the Q&A. We've got some nice... Mom, what did you cook? Chicken sausages with broccoli and potato gratin Gratin? What's that? The stuff you have on your plate
- Oh, yeah Potatoes and melted cheese out of the oven Bon Appetit! Alright, what we are doing right now while we where eating, people ordered Griffers Wear My mom is sorting out these stickers I will process the orders and get them ready for shipping They are on the floor right there And when they are ready, we are going to ship them directly Nice work, nice work I am wrapping up my tasks for Griffers Done! I am done with Griffers for today, and unfortunately with vlogging I hope you liked this vlog on the 1st of December While it's still the 30th of November for me Thanks for the sound Dat is Slack, a software to communicate with my colleagues or friends Thank you for watching this video I almost wanted to say livestream, I am so used to saying that Did a lot of things today I hope you guys liked it If you didn't, please tell me in the comments why But please don't drop any hate And if you liked it, thank you! If you enjoyed this vlog...

Hey it's Tommy. What's up with you Tommy? If you enjoyed this vlog... Please like this video Tom, Tommy? You saw his balls But anyway, if you liked this vlog please please like! Las year we broke a record of 500 likes Let's make a new record: 1000 likes, 2000 likes or even 3000 likes! The number of likes on my videos are really weird But let's break a new record this year! I would really appreciate that, because I put a lot of time and effort in making these videos and editing them Right now we have a lot more viewers than last year So I really believe that we can beat the old record Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this video We'll be back tomorrow, at 7 P.M. (GMT +1) Have a great evening!.