Tuesday, January 17, 2017

DOES THIS GAME COUNT AS CHEATING

DOES THIS GAME COUNT AS CHEATING

Image source: http://thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/216274_938300266599_5043078_n.jpg?w=1140&h=1140

This may come as a bit of a shocker. :( I don't have a lot of friends. Shut the f-, danny. Do you want to go to the fucking ceiling? I'm not playing around with you danny! Today, for the first time in my life, I'm going to a house party.

We're playing, "House Party:" the game. [Loud clapping] Made from the famous developer "EEK! LLC games." It's a great game. It's a really, really, really, really, good game. [Burps]-_- Starting, new game.

Oh my God, here we are. Oh? Okay. I'm a little nervous! Okay, don't mess this up Pewds, you can do this. You can do this.

This is the, this is the fucking standard-room in Unity by the way [Laughs] Okay, whatever, all right. Let's go in and- oh hello, hello, Hello! Woah! She's dancing on the coffee table. My God. Those moves.

Danny, could you dance like that? Sorry, you've got a little spit on you. You may not have known this about me, but I'm actually an excellent dancer and I've been- I've been waiting for a time to really, break down my moves. Ah. Ah.

Where's the dab? [Laughs] Woah! Woah! What is wrong with your hair? What is wrong with it? Oh God, she's dancing t- Hello, how you doin'? Ok- oh. She keeps- oh. Sorry, I didn't mean to. [Dramatic music] All right, I think I'm supposed to talk to this girl.

Madison that's it. "Talk." "Um, do I know you?" Uh, no, but I would like to get to know you a little better. "Aw that's sweet, I'm Madison." Madison can you stop? Can you just stop? What the fuck is this? Oh, she doesn't like it. I'm sorry M-.

I'm sorry, Madison. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll get your phone. I'll get your phone, is that?- I have a third hand.

[Laughs] Okay, good game... Good game everyone. Very exciting game. Very, very exciting game play.

Uh, how do I open?- "Madison's bathroom." Okay, here we go. All right, where's the phone? Where's th- There we go. "Take it." Madison's phone; got it. We're doing great.

I think we're blending in really well in this party. What do you guys think? "It's not a real party." Ceiling, ceiling. You will go, to the fucking ceiling. "Kill yourself." Such natural movement, she has.

Wow. Wow. She really knows how to, work it. What is wron- Oh my God, what is happening? Good game.

Good game everyone. [Music] All right, "here Madison I have your-" Can you chill? No sweat. No sweat. No sweat.

No sweat. No sweat. What she want us to do? "Aren't you a bold one? Help me play a prank on my sister," okay. "Humiliate Ashley." Ashley, Ashley, how about that? How about- what a great party.

I'm having a great time There's Ashley! There's Ashley. Ashley! Ashley! [French] excuse me, how (is it) going, what's your name ? Oh Go- what happened? Wait, I can grab the chair Woah! Holy shit, man would you like a chair? Ashley! How about your- how about a pizza? Would you like a pizza? Where'd it go? Oh, there you are. Where'd she go? Ashley! Ashley I have a pizza! Ashley, w- [Laughs] Co- Just open your mouth, Ashley. I got it for you.

I got it for you, trust me. I think she likes it. Oh, okay, all right. "Hi.

I'm Ashley, I'm Madison's sister." You're Madison's sister? I never would have guessed. You're way hotter than she is. "Aw thanks, that's really sweet." "Thanks for making fun of my sister, I fucking hate that bitch." No sweat. No sweat.

No sweat. Ah, no sweat. "My stupid sister Madison spilled beer on me." Okay, what a bitch. Can you tone it down, all right? Can you tone it the fuck down over there? All right, so what do we do with her then? "Can I help you out with this beer accident?" Aww, you'd help me right now? I'm dripping wet.

I need to- Dripping wet, she's dripping wet. I'm outta water. Give me- Can you get me some goddamn water? I'm on it. I'm on it, Ashley.

I'm on it, don't you worry. What the fuck is this? Is that a cat? Ah! All right, Madison, I'm on your quest. I met your sister. "She's up to something, I know it!" [Dramatic music] "Are you drunk?" No, w- oh, God.

"I'm straight-edge." I can't stand assholes who get drunk at parties. Okay. Does anyone want a pizza? Anyone want a pizza? Take it. Take it.

Take that pizza. Come on, I know you swallow, you swallow. You want that- God damn it, Frank you fucked up. You fucked up Frank.

No, no, no, don't touch Patrick. No, no, no, don't touch Patrick! Patrick, run! Run Patrick! Oh, shi- aw shit, no! Patrick get up, get up. I'll get the pizza. I'll get the pizza, Patrick.

I'll get the pizza. It's going to be okay. Hang in there, buddy. Hang in there, buddy.

I have the pizza. The pizza will solve, every problem. Aw shit, Patrick, what are you doin'? Patrick fight! You got to fight g- you got to get up, get up. Got it! I got him.

Shit, shit, shit. Aw sh- Oh my God, he's gonna f- stop! Stop fighting! Stop this. Oh my God, not in the pizza. Holy shit, he got punched.

Oh my God. What is that face? Close your fuckin' mouth. What is wrong with you? Stop. St- [Laughs] Stop, please stop making that face.

You're scaring me. You're scaring the chil- Oh my God. K.O. I think he's dead, he died on a plant.

Rest in plant. Rest in plant, Patrick. Here, have a pizza. Have a pizza, think about what you do- there we go.

Okay, I saw Frank checking out your ass Oh, wait. That was me. Yeah! "Oh stop it. Haha.

You're funny." Good one! Good one! If it's any consolation, wet clothes and all, you're still adorable. No sweat. No sweat. No sweat.

No sweat. "Any luck finding me a way to dry off?" What if we give her the towel? "Perfect! Thanks! But these clothes still smell really bad." Okay, I could wash them. "You'd do that for me?" "I'm not sure if I can trust you with that, what can I do?" Bring me Madison's diary. Challenge accepted.

I can lay down on bed? Excellent, good game. "Remove shirt." Oh yeah! [Background laughter] Hey, don't laugh! What are you- don't laugh! Don't clap like that, please! Oh my God, she took my fuckin' spot. What is wrong with you? "Lay down." Great, great I can't see her. Hey, you look- "Remove boxers." "Remove pants." Woah! Woah! Woah.

No, no, no. Put on your goddamn pants! Put on, God damn it, God damn it, put on the pants. "Put on pants." What the fuck am I looking at? What the fuck? God damn it. Oh it's r- Thank you.

Thank you. Ooh, that was a close call. Oh, he's ok now. He's back alive, great.

All right, so without looking online, or or cheating, you have to pick this pen. Right? You have to get this pen. It's a really good game by the way. I'm really enjoying it.

You have to get this paper. Uh-huh, okay, and then what you're supposed to do is, you put the- You put the paper right fuckin' here, and then you put the pencil over it, and then you get the code to the fuckin' locker, and then you go here. It's a good game by the way, it's really good. And then you put this, on this fuckin' lock.

Great! "What in the actual fuck? That's my diary! I'm going to get Frank. You're dead motherfucker!" No, no, we cannot let her go to Frank we cannot let her go to Frank w- fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Don't get Frank.

Don't get Frank. Madison! Ashley! Ashley, save me! Piece of shit. Me and Frank are friends. Me and Frank are friends.

We're friends. We're friends, God damn it. We're friends, you can't stop us. You can't stop us Ashley, uou fuckin' whore.

Frank, it's not true. It's not true Don't listen to her. Do not listen to her Frank. Do not listen.

Don't look- Frank,  look at me. I'm dead. Okay. Great.

Frank, please, we can work this out. We can work this out Frank, we can work this out. It doesn't have to end like this Frank. You were like a father to me Frank.

You were supposed to be the chosen one. Okay, is he coming? [RPG battle music] Aw fuck. "Close," close, close the God damn door. Great, excellent.

Just what I wanted. Please, I have a child. What? How the fuck did he go down? Got 'im. Ow, fuck, he got me.

Aw, come on. Come on. Am I going to have to replay everything? God fucking damn it. God fucking damn it.

[8-Bit music] Okay, so, It looks like we're alone here. Just give me your dress, and I'll get the washing machine. "Can you shut the door first?" Okay. We're still in the hallway...

Give me your clothes. "My pleasure." Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! "Marzia Productions," is sponsoring this video. This is an ad, for "Marzia Productions." Okay, uh, Your panties looks like they're soaked too. Uh, want me to throw them in the wash? "Today's your lucky day." Score.

No sweat. No sweat. No sweat. Okay, so we put her clothes in...

Here. Then,- oh she's naked. I forgo- okay. Good job.

Good job. Fuck off Ashley, you're a fucking bitch. You don't love her like I do. Hey crazy dance l- what that fuck is that move? Here, take a seat.

Take a fuckin' seat. Take a seat right there. Oh, someone's liking it. [Groan] Oh my God, it's finished! Yes! Let's give her, her clothes.

Ha ha! Ha ha! We did it, bros. High-five! Finally. Okay so what do you say? Pay me back for saving your life with a- [Alert SFX] [Metal Gear: Alert Theme] Oh my God. Oh my God.

"Maybe if we go somewhere private." I guess that makes sense. Hey, pst. Hey, pst, here [whistles] come on. All right, now let's close the door.

Close the door, all right. [Clears throat] And let's... Talk. All right, pay me back.

Fuck yeah. [Romantic music] No, thanks, I'm saving myself for marriage. [Laughs] You dumb bitch! [Slap noise X2] How do I get out of this situation? I can't. I literally can't.

What? "End." Ha! Bitch, you got played! She got played! Got 'im. [Romantic music] :D. This has been, my very first house party. Did you enjoy watching? If you did, leave a like.

Uh, why don't you go ahead and leave two likes? Just to- as a social experiment. And see what happens. Have you ever been to a house party? Do you have any fun stories to share? Please leave a comment down below, and save yourself for marriage..