Friday, March 31, 2017

iPhone X Unboxing Reactions from Co-Workers

iPhone X Unboxing Reactions from Co-Workers

Image source: http://www.igyaan.in/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/iphone-5s-gold-white-3.jpg

So if we take a picture of Michael right here yeah, and then we go to portrait mode You can see it punches in what dude But that could just be solved by zooming in *Matthias's opening music* What's going on guys I am Matthias and welcome to a brand new video where I unbox the iPhone 10 But I don't stop there. I'm actually gonna walk around the office to see My landlord told me the rent was do. I gave him my iphoneX.   Impressions of my co-workers see what they think about this iPhone if it's worth it if it's not if it's dope or if it's nope Also, Michael is joining me here.

He's a new face to the Channel show your face Michael What's up, guys sweet you too long there you go? I feel like most of you clicking this know a decent amount about the iPhone 10 if you don't it's Apple's new flagship phone That is quite expensive, and it's like an all screen design It's a new updated iPhone finally after a long long time because like for instance this phone right here That's my beautiful daughter right here How long is it looked like this iphone 6 iphone 6 plus iphone 7 iphone 7 plus iphone 8. I don't know exactly It's like three or four years crazy long time This is the iPhone 10 And this is what it looks like now one of the things about this particular phone is the fact that it's got the face ID. Recognition there's no fingerprint recognition which a lot of people are having a lot of problems with it Also has that awkward little forehead right there this bar right here? It's full of the sensor the camera the face recognition sensors I'm super stoked to get into this just because I'm like iPhone 7 plus is giant And I can't be walking up to people all the time and they're like are you happy to see me? Or is that just iPhone 7 your pocket? What's your what's your impression of this I think I'm about my pocket Dough, marina my assistant went and picked this up for me while we are filming all day here all right I got a charge on my card, and it was not cheap this phone is expensive 256 gigabyte version of this phone after tax like twelve hundred and fifty eight dollars crazy money for a phone all right here we go boom Got a good weight to it. That's definitely for sure.

It's got a good weight. You got the ear pods in there They are not air pods. You'd think they might be air pods for $1,200 dude just the generic stuff the Apple headphones the charger looks the same as always I'm gonna take this I'm gonna take the seven-plus out of its case right Boom, that's the seven plus This is the iPhone 10 this phone They say has a bigger screen than this one, but let's find out I was like it's not turning on dude That feels nice, dude That feels nice. Hello wow that is a big screen so now if you can get an idea for the size of the screen It's definitely longer if I match up the bottom of the screen you can see how much taller The iPhone 10 is if I match it up this way It's a little more narrow.

You can see the power button here is much much bigger, which I'm gonna like a lot better Just simply because you can feel it better. You can feel it in your hand and there's no home button okay this is the biggest difference one of the biggest differences the way They are able to get the screen to be the entire front of the device save for these sensors up here is by Eliminating the home button so now instead of pressing that home button you swipe This feels about the size of an iPhone 7 by its own fingerprint magnet though I'm really nervous though, so it could just be my sweaty palms may take a few minutes to activate your phone Try again try again Try again phone can recognize the unique three-dimensional features of your face to unlock Automatically first position your face in front of the camera frame then move your head in a circle. Here you go That's found my face move your head slowly First face ID scan complete second face face ID is now set up. That's my password guys don't hack me, please Please don't hack me tell my dad says Hey, Siri.

How's the weather today? My dad talks like that hey Siri. It's me your Close friend here is the iPhone 10 got the doc down here you got all your apps It's classic right. I have so much mail dude. Oh my gosh Top corner is how you get to your control center up here is how you get to your notifications? You can still swipe left to go to your past Widgets and things like that and you swipe up Its the home button now which is going to trip me out for sure because I'm so used to swiping up and seeing my control Center it's gonna.

Be hard to get used to that's for sure Let's check out some of our our little portraits or a little uh how do you do this portrait camera? I'm gonna test out the camera settings right now, so you guys get a better idea of how this works I'm gonna go to portrait mode and we're gonna test out this new Selfie because most people are super curious about that right, so this is a natural light I'm just really curious about what it looks like without it. This is what it looks like with that This is natural light probably the regular light with the defocusing effect, then we go studio light Contour light stage light background is too far. What does that even mean? It's definitely changing the lighting of my face, which is interesting the effect is not super dramatic It could be that little thing that you need to get those selfies sweet for Instagram for you to find that date. Oh wow Wow hahaha I.

Just really really don't get this but If you like it Hats off to you my dude hats off to you Well, I'm sure you have some fun with it But that's not for me so now the question is what will my co-workers think of this phone Let's find out whether they ready dope or a news oh Alright Wow gee let's see what people think And your phone did whoa don't touch. It didn't I'm just kidding dude. This feels really white and slick light and slick, right Well, it's like wick you need my face to unlock. Oh, that's right I was like wondering why I kept like jiggling the lock oopsie.

It just unlocked you got too many emails The slickness of it it picks up so many fingerprints yeah, I mean look at that Just look look at how many fingerprints isn't that super greasy I? The lack of home button, I thought was kind of cool the bottom of it like it threw me off at first I was like why does that look weird, okay? So yeah? I like it You know how to get out of it and everything like that the question now is is it a dope, or is it no? This is the Tex dude that's interesting I don't like how there's no home button that really bothers me like hailey. I'm luck it might unlock it I like the rounded screen. I don't know if I'm gonna get it yet Mm-hmm, but like I mean it's a pretty penny. I'm still paying off my phone right now 7s 7 That's tight though why is that of two cameras what's the difference one is the wide-angle lens and one is Not a wedding lens for like portrait mode and things like that so so if we take a picture of Michael right here Yeah, then we go to portrait mode.

You can see it punches in life, dude But just been solved by zooming in Not necessarily because the more you lose quality you lose quality I say is dope I phone 10 my Have no idea how it works or anything swipe up to open there you probably read directions Oh, so you have facial recognition already set up on a bit set up Yeah, okay, okay, let's test that out then Oh like yeah, it's not you got the giant beer dude. It's not gonna work There you go, I locked This screen has to be engaged which is kind of cool, too And you can't do it when your eyes are shut either you have to be away to the so like your girlfriend Can't go like pop peek into your phone So if you go to an app and you swipe up and hold that's how you switch oh I actually didn't even know that I think it's quicker. I like it and I like the fact that there's no bezel I see dope believe it or not though. I will say yeah when I first got an ounce I thought was a stupidest idea ever Oh Jay Check it out guys Well, that's the care army.

Oh, did I get mine hmm? Didn't tell you do that listen I like my iPhone for better or no ker you don't with a nice little screen see if you can hack it space-age Oh, yeah, yeah, there's no way you'll be able to hack this. It's not working already Tried oh it's ridin. It's not working. You need to read your emails yeah about nine thousand emails Why is that the thing that everyone mentions? I feel like the swipe is more natural.

Oh, that's terrible It's not great lighting. No. It's the fake bokeh it puts around you. It's pretty bad for the Forward-facing camera.

Yeah, it's not great, but the rear-facing cameras not bad new iPhone though all that is so cool That is great. So you have like a whole bunch more apps Yeah, you can put like one more row maybe so okay, so when you lock the phone How do you you have to look at you have to look at it? Swipe up from the bottom. Oh there you go oh Okay oh You just Calle iPhone 10. This is cool really hear this.

Okay. This kind of bugs me a little bit the bezel or the Forehead yeah, but I mean hey, I'll end up getting it eventually right What do you think that about the lack of the home button yeah, that's right wait. What do you do? I can't remember? Oh, yeah, oh wait. It's a face the face recognition.

So you use your face to go home oh? Yeah, good pretty pretty simple It seems like from the way most people are using it that it's pretty intuitively like Designed in the sense that like people just organically naturally do that overall I like it I don't know. It's not that different. I feel like so you say dope or no I say dope ten nice yeah Hey, win, you look sad? He's like You'll get used to it within a day of gives you that iPhone 10 what yeah seriously in that coal Well see a reaction of it. I don't really believe it's Like a prank or something You can see it's - 10 dude.

Yeah, I know I believe he's comparing he's comparing didn't believe me until you bear - dude It's so weird that it comes up like so all the way down to the bottom isn't that weird yeah? You have a lot of email yes * laugh's* What do you say dope or no Mmm. How much is it 1200? It's dope I would just have to wait a while to get one See this video right there that is a video that YouTube thinks you will enjoy and Let me tell you it's sweet sweet alarum. Hua please click it if you want to help out the channel That's all you need to do is just watch another video it tremendously Helps us out, so thank you very much for being a part of this channel, and we'll see you next time high five.