Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Casetify Impact iPhone X Case Unboxing and Review featuring CrownedQueenTViPhone 10

Casetify Impact iPhone

Image source: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/db/50/9b/db509b87575bb184112c830e0784e07c.jpg

And I would say thank you to Casetify, but
it wasnt Casetify that sent me this. It was Adrienne. And ummm, so Casetify need to make her an
affiliate. Yes, they do! Because Im pretty sure she sending yawl
a lot of customers.

So go head and do what it do Casetify. #MakeAdrienneAnAffiliate Ooh maybe I should
do that on Twitter. Yall know this. I got the silver back, the white back or whatever.

And Ive been literally walking around with
that plastic on it because I dont have no case. And you know its all glass, and I dont
want to drop it so I need a case. Hold up! I have a case! Yall know Adrienne. My homey Adrienne, she has a YouTube channel.

Her tech channel. If you been a regular subscriber to me, then
you know who Adrienne is. Everybody know Adrienne okay. She actually sent me some cases, a phone case.

Where did I. She sent us all cases, and its supposed
to like match our personality and our channel or whatever. And so, we couldnt look at it or whatever. So.

Where is the doggone case. Here it go. So its from Casetify. Cover up my address.

I forgot all about this case yall. Its from Casetify. Its supposed to match my personality. I dont know what it looks like.

So Im a little excited. Let me close my eyes. It got some type of design on it because look
it like white out or whatever. It comes with a card, and it says Wear It.

Can yall. Anyway yall cant see it. It say Wear It. Love It.

Share It. We believe in making products thats unique
and expressive as the people who wear them. With this purchase you are now part of our
story. Share with others.

#Casetify Thank you for choosing Casetify. I aint choose yall. Adrienne chose yall. So since Adrienne chose yall, and she always
order from yall, yall need to make her an affiliate.

Ya hear me?! Casetify! Aint nobody got time! But, the case got some type of design. Let me close my eyes. Melanin flavored! Yas honey! I like this! I like. Yall, peep! Can yall see that? Peep! Dang, the cameras not picking it
up.

Can yall see that? Yas honey! Dark skin diva on the cove. I really like this. This is so pretty. Melanin flavored.

Bih thats me. Dark skin pretty. Just like the case. I really like.

See. You know. She did that. An ice cream cone.

Chocolate ice. I like chocolate ice cream. Do she know that? I dont know. And I like how she got the little hair.

Adrienne! Awww. I like how she got the little hair wrap on
like an African hair wrap. Yall know Im Nigerian. And the glasses.

This is fire! Yas honey! Yasss! Come on now with the red lips just like me. Thank you Adrienne! I been walking around with this just glass. And I dont got time. Cause I heard it cost a million bucks to fix
this phone.

I dont got time. So the case fits really well. I like it. It feels real sturdy.

Its not like ummm a flimsy plastic. It fits real well, and I like how the case
has like you know I want to say like the bumper edge a little bit. So God forbid if I was to drop it, it has
like some type of what you call this. Like a barrier, like a border or something.

Yeah. Thank you Adrienne. I cant wait to see my other case. And I would say thank you to Casetify, but
it wasnt Casetify that sent me this.

It was Adrienne. And ummm, so Casetify need to make her an
affiliate. Yes, they do! Because Im pretty sure she sending yawl
a lot of customers. So go head and do what it do Casetify.

#MakeAdrienneAnAffiliate Ooh maybe I should
do that on Twitter..