Thursday, March 23, 2017

FIRST LOOK $50,000 iPhone 8 Diamond Edition

FIRST LOOK $50,000 iPhone 8 Diamond Edition

Image source: http://iliketowastemytime.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_image/expensive_phones_gresso_jackpot.jpg

Hello, everyone and welcome back to Nathan's review, and let's just get right into it because I am so excited to share this with you guys. This is the all new totally not clickbait   iPhone 8 Diamond Edition. Now right off the bat you're gonna notice a few things that are different from the run of the will iPhone 8. Ahhh...

Such as the diamond case and I know a lot of you guys are gonna say oh, Nathan that's just an iPhone 7 in a clear plastic case. And trust me I've been playing with this for about a week now, and if I hear one more person say that I am going to murder them.   So for the iPhone 8 Diamond edition the designers wanted to go back to the iphone 7's design language but give it a unique diamond case which by the way you cannot take off and trust me I've tried and it's impossible. I've hit it against some of the hardest things around here.

You know such as this table. I've hit it against a rock. Pretty much anything. I could find in the office.

 Now the first thing you're gonna notice when you turn this bad boy on is the new screen. And I have to tell you guys it is terrific and let me just demonstrate with some photos that I took. Ahh... No...

*Weird laughter* Here's a great one. I took with my buddy chad. He's such a goof anyway. Look at the quality on this image.

You can literally see all of the blood vessels in his eyeballs. You can see all of the blood. *Kidnapped guy struggling to get out* I tell you never get in office next to a noisy couple. Boy.

Hah. What a while bunch. Anyway back to the phone. As we all know you can't have a good photograph.

Without a great camera and this one guys is fan-freaking-Tastic Let me show you. As you can see here this one features a three times optical zoom Which is great for when you need to photograph people from really far distances. Not only that but it also features a really great sensor that allows for crisp photos even at night time which is great for me because I love photographing my subjects in the dead of night. You know as far as the web browser goes.

It's more of the same. Ahhh.. That- I will say though that the scrolling speed is smoother by my estimation It's definitely three to four thousand times more smooth. I mean just look at this squirrel smoothness.

It's just beautiful. *Phone buzzes* Oh I'm getting a call right now which is actually a great time for me to demonstrate the quality of the new speaker which I have to say Apple did a bang-up job on this one Hello. UNKNOWN DETECTIVE: Hi. Ah- hello.

This is detective Hopkins again. DETECTIVE HOPKINS: I would really like to ask you some questions about your whereabouts on August 29. You know I-I-I'm actually I'm shooting a youtube video right now. Oh um actually could you say to my viewers? Please like subscribe and hit that bell button down below.

 CONFUSED DETECTIVE HOPKINS: What? Haha, nothing So let's talk about the price guys. Cous I know a lot of you guys are gonna complain about the 50 thousand dollar price tag But honestly, I think it's a pretty good bang for your buck and look-   Oh Chad... Oh man. Oh, you pranked me so good.

Good prank Chad. Let's go over here. Let's go over here. Let's go over here Chad.

Come on Chad...   Sorry guys I'll be right back. Chad chad- shhh... Shhh...

Shhh... Shhh... Shhh... Chad...

Look at the flowes Chad.       The iPhone 8 really represents what apple is all about. I'm talking precision, elegance- POLICE: POLICE OPEN THE DOOR! Uhhh... I think I'm being swatted right now...

Okay. Yeah. It's definitely the swat team I don't know why they're being called here But anyway the uh the iPhone 8 is really all it's apple at its purest, and I highly recommend that you   No no no get off me. I'm innocent.

HOT POLICE: What is this? I'm a YouTuber. I'm just making a video abou the new iPhone. I don't know anything about the torsos in the other room.   HOT POLICE: YouTube huh? What's up guys it's your boy Braden.

I-I make ROBLOX videos also tomorrow I'm uploading a video where I'm making slime. So subscribe to my channel SWATareTHOSE87 I upload every Monday and Friday unless I'm like busting some road killers or whatever...   ALRIGHT BYYYYYYYEE!!! Hey guys, thank you so much for watching this video Make sure you hit the subscribe button, so when I get out of jail I could get back to making videos for you guys If you want to see every apple store ever click the box on the left and if you want to see this super awesome new show on the smosh pit called one hour song Machine click the box on the right and I just want to reiterate. I'm totally innocent those nuns were dead when I found them..